Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hydross down.

10/28/2007.


I scored Living Root of the Wildheart from him. Also, last week we one-shotted Void Reaver and I got Fel Reaver's Piston. I'm the only character from our guild to get something from both TK: The Eye and SSC right now. I am excited. :)

Something really neat I found out for Fel Reaver's Piston--the HoT effect that occurs from a direct heal can occur from a heal via Improved Leader of the Pack. I've found it's really useful for soloing and for raiding (depending on the situation) to top off my health.

As far as healing goes, however, it's not so great for resto--direct heals do not include HoTs (though the initial cast of Regrowth *does* count). But the 16 mana per 5 seconds is pretty nice.

2 comments:

Valerio / Molkaan said...

what a wonderful UI!!! can you post the addon list (or send me a mail :) )... i love it, really! :D

Akiotena: said...

I apologize for leaving you hanging so long on a reply. ^^;

I found the UI I currently use here. I tweaked it a little after I got it, but the base credit goes to Taeo.