Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welfare Attunement.

So, 2.4. 3/4 TK and 5/6 SSC still, but 3/5 Hyjal. And we one shot Mags (who is now immortalized as Bagtheridon). :)

I have mixed feelings on the attunement drop. Overall though, I'm glad to go to Mount Hyjal (and Black Temple, if only to get our asses handed to us). Not only do I get to induldge my inner lore whore, but I get to do new content, and that is always awesome.

Speaking of new content, the dailies for the Shattered Sun Offensive win x 1000. I finally got my guildie paid back for the gold loan for my epic flying skill and have money to spare. I am so happy.

With the defeat of Magtheridon, I scored the T4 chestpiece, and thusly, a complete set of T4. This makes me very happy. Also, the title! Dusk is now a Champion of the Naaru. :D

Not much else to add for right now, so here are a few notes to various bosses:

Lady Vashj-

Stop being such a bitch to kill. We want fishsticks. And your vial.

Also, re: Naj'entus- maybe you should send him a fruit basket or something. He's doing a lot of killing in your name. You should be more thankful. Maybe then he'd stop being such a bastard to kill.

No love,
Me

Anetheron-

Drop your goddamn staff. No, seriously. Do it twice, even, so I can get it on the second Suicide.

Terribly vexed,
Me

Al'ar-

Why the fuck did they buff you? Why. The. Fuck. You are already hard enough to kill as it is. Also, your adds are stupid. And so are you. Nah-ner-nah-ner-boo-boo.

Made of epic fail,
Me

Loot--er, Void Reaver-

I'm sort of wondering why they buffed you, too. Fighting you is definitely more challenging now (for everyone ranged). I do feel the need to say, however...

IT DOESN'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE, GUYS. THE BALLS ARE INERT.

So glad she's melee,
Me

No comments: