Thursday, June 21, 2007

I always forget about this blog.

So. Recent adventures with my guild have included a couple of noteable things, mainly heroic Mechanar. What a ball that was. Well, until the last boss, anyway. We kept dying because I literally could not heal fast enough. Even with the shadow priest that was with us dropping out of Shadowform and assisting. It was fucking insane. We had to switch members after a few tries--our MT dropped out and the OT took over for him. We gained a rogue as well. That was the tide-turner, I think. We just needed that extra bump up of DPS to finally take the asshole out. Also, I didn't have a problem healing then. I was also finally able to hit Tranquillity before I got taken out... actually, the whole instance, I kept dying first, even if our tank had all the goddamn aggro. Stupid *smart* AI. Augh. The motto became "if the druid dies, we beat the boss" (where it used to be the rogue).

I signed up for another Karazhan run on Saturday. I'm hoping my healing will be sufficient for the group, seeing as Dusk is full Restoration spec now. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: