Friday, August 17, 2007

Also:

I created a Tauren shaman a while back, and am now really getting into playing her. I decided to go the route of Enhancement, as it is a) awesome, b) really awesome, and c) a good solo spec (though I did not know that at the time). Ishunda is level 19 (+1/2) at the moment, dicking off in the Ghostlands. I will have her go to the Barrens after the Ghostlands stuff is done, as I hate the Barrens and will only mildly enjoy blowing through all the quests at eight or so levels higher than I should be. I'm mainly doing that for the rep. :B Might even bounce back and forth between Barrens and Silverpine (which I do not hate). Who knows.

The highest level shaman I've ever played was Softshoe at level 24, so I hope I can keep up with Ishunda and play her at least through 30. Shamans really get some fun abilities as they get "older."

Also: FROST SHOCK!!!!!

No comments: