Thursday, August 9, 2007

Karazhan, take number... something.

We've started a rotation of three nights a week for Karazhan now. Tuesday nights, we down the first couple bosses (up to Maiden of Virtue, usually). Thursday nights have been the Opera event and Curator (I don't get to go to Thursday night raids until after this quarter of school is done). And Saturday nights have been for taking runs at Shade of Aran and doing the Chess Event. Here's hoping we can take out Aran this weekend!

Here's a list of the epic loots I have received from Kara as of today:
- Spectral Band of Innervation
- Forestlord Striders
- Gauntlets of Malorne
- Ring of Unrelenting Storms
- Bracers of the White Stag
- Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch
- Forest Wind Shoulderpads
- Barbed Choker of Discipline
- Nethershard Girdle

- And of course, the Revered version of this Violet Eye signet ring (would like a different ring though, blarg).

I've done pretty well for myself, honestly. Too bad very little of it (two items) has been for my main role as Off-Tank. Oh well. I don't mind getting the other gear, especially since it'll help if I respec again!

No comments: